This is my bookshelf. There is a whole host of different types of books on my shelf. This is just one shelf. I have a drawer full of books too! This also doesn’t include my picture books… we will get to that collection another time.
Most of this is my TBR pile.
I’ve probably read about 9 of these books.
Some of my favourite authors and books on this shelf include:
– Melinda Salisbury (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, The Sleeping Prince)
– Kiran Milwood Hargrave (Girl of Ink and Stars)
– Ross Montgomery (Perijee and Me)
– Mitch Albom (The Five People You Meet In Heaven, Tuesdays with Morrie)
– Rainbow Rowell (Eleanor and Park, Carry On)
– Holly Bourne (How Hard Can Love Be?, What’s A Girl Gotta Do?)
– Ceceilia Ahern (The Marble Collector, P.S. I Love You)
– Abi Elphinstone (The Shadow Keeper, The Dreamsnatcher)
– David Walliams (The World’s Worst Children, Awful Auntie)
(My Harry Potter collection is all the same edition and they’re kept safe in my drawer!)
As you can see from my book shelf there’s a whole range of book types in my collection: YA books, children’s books, books for adults. (Do we call them books for adults?)
What do your bookshelves look like? Anything on my shelf take your fancy?
Let me know in the comments, or @eenalol on twitter!