Welcome to Sunday! I don’t normally post on a Sunday but things are going to change, welcome to my new feature:
Six for Sunday
I’ll post 6 things I love/hate every Sunday and topics will vary – mainly bookish ones with wildcards (topics not about books!) coming once a month! I would love to see people joining in and posting their #sixforsunday on Twitter! If you fancy it then go for it!
This week’s Six for Sunday theme is:
Six things I love in a book
- When opposites attract.
- A brilliant, badass main character (female or male)
- A hot, male companion (think Jin in Rebel of the Sands)
- Letters found which reveal secrets or give the character a massive revelation
- Stories that feature incredible friendship groups
- A “bad boy” with a heart of gold.
What are your favourite plot lines in books?
Who are your favourite characters in books?
What are your #SixforSunday?
Let me know on Twitter, use the hashtag #sixforsunday! Or leave me a comment – do you agree with mine? Or are they your LEAST favourite things?
Six you next Sunday!