It's Sunday again. Where did last week go? I can't believe these weeks are FLYING over.
It's Sunday therefore it's
- Radio Silence: Alice Oseman
- Lovers Dictionary: David Levithan
- A Change Is Gonna Come: various authors
- Eleanor and Park: Rainbow Rowell
- The State of Grace: Rachael Lucas
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder: Sara Barnard
As you can see diverse, to me, means lots of different people represented. There are SO MANY other books that could be on this list, so please don't shout at me. Just recommend them to me!
If you'd like to share your
What does "diverse" mean to you?
What are your favourite diverse books?
Is there still a part of being diverse that the world is missing in terms of representation?